The middle school years are tricky for any pre-teen, but especially those on the spectrum!
- Pay Attention – As told to Jamie Linton by Carter Why do you want to write a story about me? Autism is not that big of a deal. I feel like I am inside a little white box writing all my thoughts and feelings with dry erase marker, but no one can find me to understand what I am going …
- Autism and Middle School: Surviving and Thriving – We just signed my son up for classes at the high school next year, and as we look forward to this new phase in his life, I reflect back on his years in the middle school. There were many trials and tribulations, but he has also matured and gained new skills,
- Milestone Stories – Five best and worst things about autism.
- Back-to-School Tips – Transition from summer to school time is difficult for any student, but especially those on the autism spectrum.
- Milestones Timeline Act early by talking to your child’s doctor.
- Autism and Middle School: Surviving and Thriving Christy shares her experiences helping her son thrive academically and socially.
- Resources for Girls With Autism Jane shares her advice for austistic girls as they hit puberty.
- Social Communication Strategies for Adolescents With Autism Follow this four-step guide!