Young adults with autism and their parents share their experiences about high school, college, and post-school life.
- The Real Life Story of Charlie Hellon my name is Charlie. I’m a senior in high school. I’m also a martial artist, and for your viewing pleasure I want to share my true real life story I wrote about myself, which I won second place my high school spring speak writing competition. I hope you enjoy reading my real life story.
- Matt Matt shares hs advice for parents.
- Drew Drew shares his personal journey.
- What it Means to Have Autism Autism is not a curse. Autism is not a disease.
- Aaron Aaron takes pride in helping his community.
- An Interview with Kiper Kiper talks about his life as he prepares to finish high school and figures out what to do afterward.
- A Letter from Riley If you have a son or daughter with autism, there’s no need to be afraid.
- Resource for College Students Check out College Autis Spectrum!