Moms of kids on the spectrum, share your stories!
- Kennedy and Sawyer I sat in the waiting room mindlessly flipping through the pages of a magazine, watching Sawyer pull the bottom ring of the brass coat hanger up and let it drop noisily over and over and over again. I had been here before.
- Socialization Tips From the Trenches Our family has been in the trenches of autism for the past three years when Cam was finally diagnosed.
- Aaron Aaron takes pride in helping his community.
- Issiah At 18 months Issiah was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Building Cathedrals It all began to make sense.
- It’s Going to be OK A mom shares her advice for parents of autistic children.