Don’t worry—your kids can and will be successful!
- Colored My Mind Check out our interview with the ladies at Colored My Mind!
- Jack When Jack was about 1½ years old I had started noticing signs that something wasn’t right.
- Issiah At 18 months Issiah was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Henry is 9 years old and was diagnosed with pervasive development disorder at the age of 2 and autism spectrum disorder at the age of 3.
- The Need to Achieve: My College Experience My life changed in 2007 when I was diagnosed officially with Asperger’s.
- A Letter from Riley If you have a son or daughter with autism, there’s no need to be afraid.